Free training 'course'

Offered Training Courses

Free training 'course'

Post Number:#1  Postby TWW » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:34 am

Can you name the five elements of self defense law? Can you look at a situation and say which parts of the AOJ triad apply? Do you know which of the elements the AOJ triad fits under? If so no point in continuing to read this.

Recently I took the Law of Self Defense Instructors course (I am sucker for training course when the sun does not shine in the Winter). The course is meant for firearms instructors which I am not. As part of the course people were supposed to create their own training course to learn how much they know about the topic. For me the result was a solution in search of a problem so to speak. What I did was create a Google slide show that I may turn into a short online learning course if it proves to have any value and I can find a free platform to use. The target market is people who are going to take a concealed carry course, or have taken one already and know they need to learn more than they remember from the course or else people who got licenses without any training (DD214, hunter's education etc). The current version is a silent slide show you can go through at your own pace. It gives people a simple learning aid to remember the elements and drills people so they remember them.

I have no interest in making any money from the online course. If you are interested in seeing it send me a private message and I will send you a link to the Google slide show. I'd like to keep some control over who sees the course for now.
It never happens to anyone – until it does.
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Free training 'course'

Advertisement

Advertisement

Return to Training Courses