Beginner Firearms Safety and Marksmanship Class: Milton WI

Offered Training Courses

Post Number:#1  Postby Midwest Troubleshoot » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:22 pm

October 17th from 9 AM to 11 AM. This one is a bit short notice, but I thought I'd post in case anyone is interested.

This is a 2 hour class for beginners teaching safe handling of firearms and marksmanship fundamentals in a low stress fashion. You will also learn techniques to help you practice on your own in a safe and effective way. Cost of the class is $50 and this class is limited to 4 students to assure each student plenty of individual attention. Students will need a semi-automatic handgun, 50 rounds of ammunition, hearing and eye protection, and a willingness to learn and have fun. (Rental handguns are available for $5 and rental electronic hearing protection and eye protection are available for $5. I can also provide the ammunition for the class if you want. Additional cost applies based on caliber needed.)

To reserve your spot prepayment for the class tuition is required and spots will be given at a first come first serve basis. Any rental equipment can be paid for day of class by cash or check.

If you have any questions about these classes or want to sign up please E-mail me at midwesttroubleshooters@gmail.com, or message me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MidwestTroubleshootersLLC . I am also available by phone at 608-751-0922 but due to my 3rd shift schedule I may not be available to answer during all daytime hours. I will return your call though if you leave me a message.
Midwest Troubleshoot
Plinker
Plinker

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: Beginner Firearms Safety and Marksmanship Class: Milton

Post Number:#2  Postby Midwest Troubleshoot » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:37 pm

This class has filled up. More will be posted for future dates.

Justin
Midwest Troubleshoot
Plinker
Plinker

Return to Training Courses