Switch to full style
Products Or Services Recommended By Our Members
Post a reply

FFL Transfers and CC Classes: Carl in Cudahy

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 am

Carl Schneider in Cudahy is a Marine combat veteran and a great family man. A NRA certified instructor, he does CC classes for $50. From his Facebook page: (as of 4/21/2014)
Free Conceal Carry Training for anyone who hosts a class at their home or business. 4 people minimum and as many as you can comfortably accommodate. Cash incentives for repeat hosts. Call Carl at (414) 213-5587.

He also does FFL transfers for $35.

I've hosted one of his classes and also used him for a FFL transfer. He was quite accomodating with a bulk order and charged a very reasonable bulk price. I will be a repeat customer on both counts! :bthumb:

Re: FFL Transfers and CC Classes: Carl in Cudahy

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:12 pm

JerTech wrote:He was quite accomodating with a bulk order and charged a very reasonable bulk price. I will be a repeat customer on both counts! :bthumb:

Your buying guns in bulk now? I thought I wa...... oh nevermind :razz:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Mr1911 wrote:Your buying guns in bulk now? I thought I wa...... oh nevermind :razz:

Apocalypse prep. Fun for the whole family! :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:45 am

You can always save a few bucks by buying your guns by the case, just like ammo. Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks when you can.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Marc-Wi wrote:You can always save a few bucks by buying your guns by the case, just like ammo. Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks when you can.

Yea, whenever I can I buy in bulk...
buythecrate.jpg

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Carl helped me with a transfer. Smooth, easy, nice guy. Recommended.
Post a reply