not my problem

Discuss General Issues

not my problem

Post Number:#1  Postby TWW » Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 pm

As cruel as it may sound, “Not my people. Not my problem.” is an attitude that most of you should be more enthusiastic about embracing. I don’t want to see two innocent girls get traumatized by the words of a crazy man. I also don’t want to have my throat cut open when I try to silence the crazy man’s rant. In the long run, is it worth your life to protect a stranger from harsh or insulting language? I say “no.”

source:http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/the-portland-train-stabbings?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActiveResponseTraining+%28Active+Response+Training%29
It never happens to anyone – until it does.
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

not my problem

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: not my problem

Post Number:#2  Postby ksks » Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 pm

I don't see any reason to respond to a rant, towards me or anyone, especially if armed.
Consideration of limiting the power of the state, in favor of individual liberty, should be at the core of every law.
Random avatar
ksks
Jedi
Jedi

Re: not my problem

Post Number:#3  Postby Tomahawk » Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 pm

...because if you're carrying a gun, every fight you get in to is a gunfight.
There's isn't enough crime to warrant a person owning/carrying a firearm, but there is so much "gun crime" that we need to enact strict gun control. Which is it? Is there a lot of violent crime or isn't there? If there is, that seems like a good reason to need a gun for protection, if there isn't, they why do we need to ban firearms?
Random avatar
Tomahawk
Range Master
Range Master

Return to General Discussion