posting on social media

Discuss Non Carry Topics

posting on social media

Post Number:#1  Postby TWW » Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 am

I take this post from the USCCA as a compliment to all the people who post here.

Let’s be realistic, folks. You’re not going to “blow some m&%ther#@ckers head off” because he asked your wife, “What the f&%k are you looking at?”

You can’t just shoot people for being rude. Nor should you post such threats on social media sites. Not only does it make all gun owners look bad, it also opens the person who posts such vile garbage to further scrutiny by investigators.

Just don’t do it. Such words don’t make you look tough, they serve no useful purpose, and they can put you in a legal bind.

Think Before You Post

Your online rant might make you feel better as you type it, but if you are involved in a shooting, crazy words on the internet will really hurt your case.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/gun-owners-act-social-media/?id=facebookuscca&sid=fanpage_article_5-4-16
It never happens to anyone – until it does.
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

posting on social media

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: posting on social media

Post Number:#2  Postby SidecarMike » Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 am

Funny thing is that the folks who post things like that are the first to point out another's FB posts as proof of guilt.
Bad men excuse their faults. Good men abandon them.
Mike
SidecarMike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Number:#3  Postby Reality_Czech » Sat May 07, 2016 4:42 pm

The most capable and dangerous people I know never engage in that sort of thought process. That is a juvenile mindset and one held by a person who, in my opinion, is totally unprepared for a gunfight. That sort of person is a hot head who should probably think long and hard about his decision to carry a firearm.
"Those who 'abjure' violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Reality_Czech
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Post Number:#4  Postby Cheap Shot » Sun May 08, 2016 5:20 pm

We would have blood in the streets if most of those mall-ninjas were old enough to own a CCL.
Cheap Shot
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Return to Off Topic