Wisconsin Dems at it again!

Discuss Concealed Carry

Post Number:#1  Postby SidecarMike » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:08 pm

http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2016 ... l-gun-bans

This bill eliminates the prohibition against a political subdivision regulating the sale, purchase, delay, transfer, possession, or taxation of any firearm
http://mediatrackers.org/assets/uploads ... 3714_1.pdf

Citing finger-print lock/unlock features on smartphones and other digital devices, the Democratic lawmakers suggest that the state should consider requiring all guns have an electronic lock that allows only the owner to use the weapon.

http://mediatrackers.org/assets/uploads ... 3806_1.pdf
Bad men excuse their faults. Good men abandon them.
Mike
SidecarMike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: Wisconsin Dems at it again!

Post Number:#2  Postby Cheap Shot » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Never, ever, miss out on voting in an election. :shock:
Cheap Shot
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Post Number:#3  Postby RobertS » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 am

I'm left leaning, but probably more moderate. Some things on the Dem agenda I agree with, but everyone has a right to defend their lives. In fact, it's really their responsibility to defend their lives.

I hate it that there is really only Republicans with a hard right lean and democrats with a hard left lean as the only choices for us.
Random avatar
RobertS
Sniper
Sniper

Post Number:#4  Postby nddons » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:52 pm

RobertS wrote:I'm left leaning, but probably more moderate. Some things on the Dem agenda I agree with, but everyone has a right to defend their lives. In fact, it's really their responsibility to defend their lives.

I hate it that there is really only Republicans with a hard right lean and democrats with a hard left lean as the only choices for us.

Respectfully, which lean is more appropriate when it comes to defending the Second Amendment from governmental encroachment?
Random avatar
nddons
Plinker
Plinker

Post Number:#5  Postby SidecarMike » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:10 pm

RobertS wrote:I'm left leaning, but probably more moderate. Some things on the Dem agenda I agree with, but everyone has a right to defend their lives. In fact, it's really their responsibility to defend their lives.

I disagree. With very few exceptions, the Republicans currently in office, would make even JFK look like a right wing fanatic.
Bad men excuse their faults. Good men abandon them.
Mike
SidecarMike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Number:#6  Postby Georgia_Glocker » Sat May 07, 2016 5:34 pm

I have notice here in the State of Wisconsin the biggest source of revenue of the Democrat party is unions. Thus I have made equation that democrats + unions = gun control. Now this may offense some, but if you belong to a union you are feeding those which will take your guns and rights away. Just saying.
Georgia_Glocker
Plinker
Plinker

Return to Concealed Carry