conspiracy to commit possession of a firearm by a felon

Discuss Concealed Carry

Post Number:#1  Postby TWW » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 pm

The photo — which implies that Darrail was providing firearms to Carrington — was the last piece police needed to build a case. In May, Milwaukee prosecutors finally pinned an unusual charge on Darrail: two counts of conspiracy to commit possession of a firearm by a felon. He has since stopped appearing at crime scenes. A warrant is still out for his arrest.

source: http://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/concealed-carry-wisconsin-human-holster/
It never happens to anyone – until it does.
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: conspiracy to commit possession of a firearm by a felon

Post Number:#2  Postby SidecarMike » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

"The Trace is organized as a nonprofit corporation and is in the process of applying for tax-exempt status with the IRS. Our seed funding was provided by the Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and the Joyce Foundation;"
Bad men excuse their faults. Good men abandon them.
Mike
SidecarMike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Number:#3  Postby TWW » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:53 pm

There is no question these people cannot be expected to be fair all the time. They are sort of like listening to Rush Limbaugh. You can learn something but buyer beware. I put the post here since it sounded like a guy with a carry license who is giving other people a bad name.

Here is the original story:http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/concealed-carry-draws-opposite-views--and-a-murky-middle-b99510854z1-307079321.html
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Post Number:#4  Postby SidecarMike » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:22 pm

TWW wrote:There is no question these people cannot be expected to be fair all the time. They are sort of like listening to Rush Limbaugh. You can learn something but buyer beware. I put the post here since it sounded like a guy with a carry license who is giving other people a bad name.

Here is the original story:http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/concealed-carry-draws-opposite-views--and-a-murky-middle-b99510854z1-307079321.html

I wasn't questioning that. I've been directed to them a number of times lately and this is probably the first one that wasn't all hyperbole and emotion and few if any facts. I find itt interesting that no matter the subject, they manage to bring John Lott's name into every article I've read.
Bad men excuse their faults. Good men abandon them.
Mike
SidecarMike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Number:#5  Postby TWW » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm

I had neglected to say the Trace was a Bloomberg well maybe not creation but he is helped them get started so glad you brought that up in case someone did not know.
TWW
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Return to Concealed Carry